Please use the website of Ship Data Center Co., Ltd.(http://www.shipdatacenter.com/ hereinafter referred to as “the website”) only upon agreeing to the conditions below. By using the site you agree to the conditions below.
We may change the conditions for use of the site at any time. Upon doing so, we will post the revised version of this text, so please check for the latest information. The site contains links to other websites managed by us or Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (ClassNK) (hereinafter referred to as “ClassNK”). Please be aware that when using those sites, you must also agree to the conditions for use listed in each site.
Warranties and Liabilities
- We publish the information on our website with the upmost care and attention. However, we do not guarantee that this information is accurate, useful, absolute, in line with the purpose of use for each user, or safe (free of errors, computer viruses, and other harm etc.). In addition, we are not responsible for any loss that may occur from using the website. Your understanding is appreciated.
- We may change information on the website without prior notice. We may also discontinue or stop service of the website. We are not responsible for any loss that may have occurred upon changing, discontinuing, or stopping service of the website, regardless of the reason. Your understanding is appreciated.
The following acts are prohibited upon using the website.
- Acts that may infringe the assets or privacy of our company or a third party.
- Acts that may result in damage or a loss of profit to our company or a third party.
- Acts that may violate public order and morals.
- Criminal acts or acts that may lead to crime.
- Acts involving false declarations or entries such as registering somebody else’s email-address.
- Acts for business activity/profit, or the preparation of such matters.
- Acts that harm the reputation or trust of our company or a third party
- Acts that may involve the use of harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Acts that may violate other laws, ordinances, or regulations.
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
- All information published on the site (trademarks, logos, text, images etc.) is protected by copyrights belonging to us, ClassNK, affiliated companies, or third parties, and is protected by the copyright laws, treaties, or other laws of each country. Use of this information beyond personal use or outside of the scope allowed by the copyright law (including duplication, alteration, distribution etc.) is prohibited without our prior consent.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks used throughout the site belong to us, ClassNK, affiliated companies, or third parties. We do not grant the use of trademarks to clients. Unauthorized diversion/reproduction of the trademarks on the site is prohibited.
- The contents of the links on our site or to our site by the website of a third party other than us (hereinafter referred to as “site links”) are the responsibility of that company or organization, and are not managed by us. Please abide by the listed conditions of use of each site link. We are not responsible for site link content or any losses resulting from their use.
- No applications are needed in advance when externally linking information published on the site (text and images etc.) regardless of whether you are a company or an individual as long as you agree to the conditions of use and the following “matters concerning links”.
- We are not responsible for any losses incurred by linking to our site.
- The information and URL of our website are not guaranteed to remain permanent and, as a rule, may be changed without prior notice.
- We strongly prohibit links which may infringe our rights or interfere with our business.
- We strongly prohibit posting links or e-mails containing the following:
- Websites that intend to make a profit, solicit, harm or slander our trust.
- Websites that include contents intended to slander or harm the reputation of other companies (or people).
- Websites containing illegal content or content deviating from social conventions or that may violate public order and morals.
- Other links that we deem inappropriate.
- Links to our website do not indicate any contractual relationship with us.
- We may deny or remove links depending on their content and how they were posted regardless of when they were posted.